Subject: Fwd: Invalid QSO
From: F6EXV Paul <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 11:31:14 +0100

Salut Jeff
A toutes fins utiles, je t'envoie la copie in extenso du mail que j'ai 
fait hier soir à DJ2MX, manager de ZL8X.
Je ne pense pas que le moindre commentaire supplémentaire soit nécessaire...
73
Paul F6EXV

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	Invalid QSO
Date : 	Fri, 03 Dec 2010 22:09:49 +0100
De : 	F6EXV Paul <[email-masked]>
Répondre à : 	[email-masked]
Pour : 	[email-masked]

Hello !
I just wanted to let you know that someone from another continent has
worked ZL8X today with my callsign on 12m CW.
This was an unsollicited contact, and I would kindly ask you to erase it
from the log when you have it. I honour myself with working my DX
contacts myself, and will refuse this (I repeat : unsollicited)
cheating. This guy thought he was helping me, but this is not my view of
DXing....

On the other hand (if you have time to reply), do you plan on having a
similar card (booklet) for ZL8X as they had for VP6DX ? I am among those
pain-in-the-neck guys who like to receive one card per QSO ( I keep a
QSL album for each band)

The gang is doing a fabulous job there : they heard my 300W + dipole 8m
above ground on 80m CW. I could not believe it ! And I finally got them
on 17, both CW and SSB.

Keep well, and get ready for a humongous work QSLing this great
operation. I am sure you already have received many cards !
73
Paul F6EXV